Top 5 stock photo websites in 2023, based on a combination of factors like library size, image quality, pricing, and user experience
1. Shutterstock is the undisputed king of stock photos, with the largest library of images (over 350 million) and a reputation for high quality. They offer a variety of subscription plans to fit different budgets
2. Adobe Stock is integrated seamlessly with Adobe Creative Cloud applications, making it a favorite among designers. They offer a smaller library than Shutterstock (over 200 million images), but the quality is just as good. Pricing is based on a subscription model.
3. Unsplash is a popular choice for those looking for free high-quality stock photos. All images are licensed under a Creative Commons Zero license, which means you can use them for commercial and non-commercial purposes without attribution.
4. Pexels is another great source of free stock photos, with a growing library of over 3 million images. All photos are licensed under a Pexels license, which allows you to use them for most commercial and non-commercial purposes with attribution.
5. Depositphotos offers a good mix of quality and affordability, with a library of over 160 million images and a variety of subscription plans and a la carte options. They also offer a decent selection of videos and vectors.
The best stock photo website for you will depend on your specific needs and budget. If you need the largest selection of high-quality images and don’t mind paying a premium, Shutterstock is the best option. If you’re on a budget and don’t mind giving attribution, Unsplash or Pexels are great choices. And if you’re an Adobe Creative Cloud user, Adobe Stock is a convenient option that integrates seamlessly with your workflow.